Tuesday, April 19, 2011

To JH & SH

SYF may be/can be/is overrated. (I have this odd feeling that I will get whacked for saying this.)

Sometimes, we don't have to benchmark ourselves against others to prove that we are good. You guys did a great job!! And I believe that I am not the first to say this right. Haha..

Anyway, since I have this odd feeling that I will get whacked, can I not put my name here?

*grant permission to myself*

By the way. I forgot to smack Darryl's butt for calling me short today! Zzz. (Sometimes, we don't have to benchmark ourselves against others to prove that we are not short.)

And if there is one thing that I really took away from this year's SYF... the strong bond you guys (by that I mean the entire 筝团) share is really touching. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment