Monday, December 24, 2007

hey my DARLINGS!
this is the first time i m posting here
and i guess its my last time posting here as one of you too.

i would just like to dedicate this poem to all of you here.
coz i realli do not know how to express my feelings in words.


The Encore of Memories By Lee Hai Yun Fiona

Everything ceased,
And came to a halt,
When that train of farewell kisses.
Painfully slammed its doors.

It signified farewell for eternity
and you gave me your goodbye kiss
the space i sat would now be filled with hollow spirits
zheng 65 being passed down, forgotten and wearied

with many thanks i proclaim
that you were my support and my gain
Never once pushing me away
not even when i was childish and untamed

you were my cushion when i fell hard on my head
my buffer you were during my white waters escape
you were the primary reason that held me back
while i made that decision that made me crack

off to VJC i leaped and bounded
as fast as the wind could bring me further
to ease the the angst i was suffering beneath
with that chilly wind blowing on my tear-streaked cheeks

flames to dust, lovers to friends
why must all good things come to an end.
seemingly this quote is but a fraud
for a miracle happened during the eleventh hour

A magnetic pull occurred mysteriously
Pulling my heart away from my soul and body
It snatched past the door halfway closing
Secured itself amongst the air you are breathing.

It will be there to warm you juniors
it will be there to keep safe the seniors
it will be there to embrace the same-levellers
There and after in the core of my darlings zheng-ers

Residing in those twenty-one strings ,
my heart calls for an encore when the final applause rings.
Playing back all the memories, I
listen to the sweet and heartfelt melodies.

thank you so much for the care and concern you all showed to me despite me giving you many troubles.
I m also very grateful for the fact that you gave me so much exposure, experiences, and memories.

THANKYOU! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

I LOVE DHSCOZZ! <3
U RAWK!


Fiona<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment