Saturday, September 2, 2006

mystery of the tagBORED.

heya people shuting here :D
hmm i shall start on a new topic that's hopefully interesting enough to encourage y'guys to blog. ohya there's currently two mysteries on our tagboard; one being the identity of biimbo gal and second the sudden and amusing appearance of MR H.I.M. hur, hur.

biimbo gal. hmm i already know who is it le. teh rest of you find out yourself. yay! but what i find very funny is that biimbo gal says that fenzu is fun, but actually during fenzu she's like zzz-i-wanna-sleep. nyehnyeh biimbo gal. wake up or i will make you a gh_st whisperer. yesyes. ohya the slow minhui is very curious about your identity.

next up, MR H.I.M. lol i bet zhengzu peeps are exceptionally familar with him. tell y'guys what me and assie the lousy saw *haha* at the sec four starboard. it wrote:
"HUISHAN DARLING...FROM H.I.M"
there's actually more content de. but it's nicer when you go read it yourself yeps (:
the stars thingy is a bit too glaring le, so i'll be a kind soul and tell you around where it is.
...



it's at the sec four study area :D

PS. huishan don't come after me with a chopper or whatsoever. go after MR H.I.M on the tagboard. he gave me inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment