Monday, August 28, 2006

gee how come nobody is bothering to keep this blog alive??every day i come here hoping to see some new posts but it's still the same old post every time.i would blog more often if i had the time.oh well.maybe in another 3 weeks' time or so after my prelims??:)

anyway let me dedicate the song"reach"by s club 7 to all zheng members.yeah i know it's a really old song but i think it's quite nice.i shan't copy and paste the whole song down cos it's bloody long and will take a hell lot of space.but just the first few parts and the chorus:

Verse 1:
When the world
Leaves you feeling blue
You can count on me
I will be there for you
When it seems
All your hopes and dreams
Are a million miles away
I will reassure you
Bridge:
Don't stop
Gotta keep movin'
Your hopes
Gotta keep building
Never, ever forget
That, I got you and you got me so
Chorus:
Reach for the stars
Climb every mountain higher
Reach for the stars
Follow your hearts desire
Reach for the stars
And when that rainbow's shining over you
That’s when your dreams will all come true

message to all zheng members:stay united and bonded together as a team!!encourage one another and work hard towards zheng's goal next year ok?(you all should know what so i shan't elaborate furthur.anyway i bet u all must be sick of hearing it right??;))

-cheers-

-minhui-was here...(",)

No comments:

Post a Comment