Monday, July 3, 2006

Superzhengpeople returns.

Pardon me for the lame title.

I see that the Zheng blog is alive and kicking, as true as the guzhengs are happily sun-tanning in the ZhengShi.

Oops. I guess I forgot that there is no sun in Zhengshi, unless the door is not shut. That should probably also explain why they are in coffin-like boxes, to prevent from being exposed to sunlight.

Reminds me of vampires.

Eastern vampires, those that hops around like zombies, with their stiff arms sticking out ( yes, the recent advertisements about this detergent with softener =) haha ).

And where you write your name on a piece of yellow paper ( Huangzu identity, I guess) and label them onto the Guzhengs.













Whatever. I can't think of anything to continue.

So byebyeeee (:

No comments:

Post a Comment