Friday, June 16, 2006

Eh, I want to talk.

This is Esther here. I did a new (but damn simple template) because the space in this skin is rather limited, as in we can't add other things like photos section, entertainment, rumours page etc etc. I uploaded the template on a temporary blog for easy previewing.

http://blahguzheng.blogspot.com

Please voice your views. Html pros can kindly offer to "beautify" and spice it up a little.

Yahahas.

I agree that the CO trip rocks and homework err..you know. (CAn't say homework sucks because the only thing we suck as lollipops =) , haha.) That's about all.

p.s. I think that nobody will so hardworking and lian guzheng(Okay, with the exception of some, maybe), after all the homework boiling down to ..blah blah. So, we shall see. Heh. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment